metal, cpo yah

--- On Fri, 4/3/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: [ob] Ask about technical correction
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, April 3, 2009, 2:52 AM

LOLZ YOU ACTUALLY LOOK BETTER THIS WAY!! THANKS!
Let's BREAK 1550!!!

Elaine

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 9:16 AM, <indeksbei3...@gmail.com> wrote:
You Win, I Lose

Please Break 1500 With Volume

Your Good EL

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

From: ruzli
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 23:25:58 +0700
To: <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Ask about technical correction
this is the uglies i can be ...
can't do much ...

2009/4/2 Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
ha ha ha okay okay take your time dear,  tomorrow before the opening bell. I know you won't let us all down.. and be creative with it.

Elaine