From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 12:03:54
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Bullish for Asia

*'Clues ' are more like riddle, so no I don't give clues. I prefer to share
investment strategy. Buy this, short this, hold this. Target x% in y month.
Things like that. (last year I told everyone on how I work but seems nobody
believes so whatever lah)

If you have the access, you should invest in Iran Stock Exchange, overweight
on alternative energy sector (read:nuclear).

For Indonesia, 2/3Q09 is the revenge of the METALheads + coal + plantation.
Target up to 50%, in less than 6 months (Oct09). ps: these sectors have been
rising like 100% since Nov 08,..

BUMI, MEDCO, EMP and Bakrie Plants. are laggards, but they eventually will
catch up.

Elaine*

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 7:56 PM, <anru.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah! Just wonder how can Elaine get such a amazing prediction?
> El, please give us some clues...
> Tx b4
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry®
> powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
>
> ------------------------------
> *From*: fifi young
> *Date*: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 19:41:38 +0700
> *To*: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
> *Subject*: Re: [ob] Bullish for Asia
>
> Wow...!
> This is my 1st time ever to see Elaine in such a
> long writing...
> Seems you are so happy today...
> Oh yeah... it's election day... no wonder...
> You already knew who's gonna win...
> 'n you knew what will happen next...
> Every1 sure will always remember you...
> an awesome young lady with brilliant n hard head,
> cool hand to execute every single details...
> You are indeed 1 of a kind...
>
> On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> *JT said Buy on Weakness*
>> *Embah said this is not a bear rally*
>> *Artmoro said more less the same*
>> *Dean said Welcome bull*
>> *Sima flip flopped but she's bullish*
>> *Oentoeng and boyz disappears indefinitely (maybe they're getting married
>> somewhere lolz, rumor said)*
>> * Where's James Arifin?
>> Tasrul seems bullish*
>> *Rei is always bullish (even last year..ha ha)*
>> *Fifi is always be like a soccer mom on steroid*
>> *Abdulrazen the coolest and most handsome livestock in the world*
>> *Ruzli was OWNED by me*
>> *Billy seems expert on technical but has problem with recommendation
>> (buy..? sell? hold? reduce? add? what's the action? you can't recommend buy
>> and sell at the same time [?])*
>> *Buffett is still yangkut lolz but he's bullish
>> Jim rogers is bullish on commodities
>> Cramer is bullish
>> Even Professor Roubini now is not as bearish as he used to be.
>> **Almost all media coverage is showing bullishness on the economy,
>> especially Asia.
>>
>> Well, it seems that OB family finally get together on the same track to
>> the North Pole. I said l...@everyone. I'm happy. You're happy. Everyone is
>> happy. In the end, you may double your portfolio if you're good, make five
>> fold if you're lucky or even ten fold if you were me. (not really but you
>> get the idea [?])
>>
>> This may sound crazy too but I think there's a chance that Nikkei Index
>> will finally make a new all time high in five to ten years from now.
>> Indonesia, along with Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore were once called the
>> Asian Tigers in the 90's, and will be once again in 2010, together with
>> China (the Dragons), and Japan. Interestingly enough, Australia is LEANING
>> to Asia.
>>
>> Ten years from now, I hope you guys still remember my name. I will get
>> what I want, I know my expectation, I share everything you need to know and
>> fgod sake if you still didn't make money like 100% for the last 6 months
> [...]

<<330.gif>>

<<347.gif>>

Kirim email ke