From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Kemana IHSG mengarah..? --> To Elaine
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, April 12, 2009, 11:36 AM

Can you feel it? Everything is getting more and more 'connected' wirelessly..
The technology now is far more mature than in early 2000, and telecomms and
tech sectors will be the most affected with this bubble. I predict in 2012
almost half of the world population -both adults and children - are connected
wirelessly to the internet (and remember two third (60%) of the population are
in Asia)

As in any bubble, it will pop in less than 2 years. But it's really a BIG
bubble.

ps: smart money in the US KNOW this, and they're dems.

Elaine