From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:37:23
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: Masih ada belum dapat gain?

*Rei,

Pushing a 500pts rally (mid term), making 8:2 score **(short term) **and
resurrecting dead stocks (in 2 days) were not easy tasks, but so far it's a
great success and I have to say many thanks to all participant in OB. I
won't change my mind for even for 5-10% correction so the answer is YES, i'm
still investing.

Anyway Elaine sudah warning about margin trading, and my target was 1600 in
June, obviously there are other market participants who join our party.
Oentoeng? Fred Schubert? I have no idea.

I'm glad I can share my strategy to OB, hope you guys made some profit, and
please don't take too much stress. Be patient, slowly but surely we'll go to
5000.

Elaine**
*