Nothing, still BHSH mode...., I just wanted to make sure you're stil Bull
Bull...., hehe

Powered by TLKM BullBerry®

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 06:48:02
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: Masih ada belum dapat gain?

*lolz what happen to 'buy high sell higher'  [?] ... my (and my followers)
portfolios are nearly doubled ytd so I'll be just holding very tight. My
initial performance target is actually only 50%, so the extra 50%+++ is my
bonus...[?]

ps: for trading jangan tanya Elaine ya. Elaine is investing, buy now, sell
five, ten, twelve years later. Okay..? The recession in US-Eurozone happens
only perhaps every ten to twelve years, so it's still a long way to go. Very
long, an we're closer to China.

The sweet word 'Recovery' will be fueling this rally. [?]

Elaine**
*