--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@...> wrote:

We all need you, dear...

I never touch Facebook, Friendster or alike..

Don't worry about IHSG, if the Retailer pull out from market,
Big Player will do the OPPOSITE, believe me !!! they are
CONTRARIAN..

But if IHSG goes down, it is NOT because of the retailer in OB,
it will be caused by the regional market...

We can do nothing, dear. Take a vacation,
Elaine pasti lagi cape deh.

Making prediction in the milist cause more STRESS than
trading because It is not about money but PRIDE. You know
a lot of OB's senior quit from OB, it is not because of
money but PRIDE. Most Senior people afraid OF losing their
pride except your beloved one JT.

We all know that you are still THE BEST eventhough the
index goes down next week. Frankly speaking: I DON'T KNOW
whether IHSG will go up or go down next week. But because
We don't know, we should not be exposed. It is reasonable,
isn't it ?.

So just relax, you are THE BEST dear, you don't need us
but We need YOU.... swear....

Note:
- Embah plan to take DAY OFF on April 24,25 and 26. On Monday
  27, I will be back.

> *Looks like there's only small number of investor here.... tsk tsk.. well, I
> won't ask for money, but I need you guys to FORCE EMBAH & OENTOENG TO JOIN
> FACEBOOK. I'll wait for a week, if they still don't do it, it means they
> don't want me here anymore and I have no option than to sign off from
> OB.....please.. [?]? Elaine bisa kasih target PEAK for any stocks, from
> bluechips to living dead stocks......
>
> People power.
>
> Elaine*

Kirim email ke