Wow, what a bright idea. Ok, count me in.

--- Pada Sab, 18/4/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> menulis:

Dari: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Topik: [ob] Bakrie's IDR1,000,000,000 donation program
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Sabtu, 18 April, 2009, 2:41 PM

I NEED 1000 PARTICIPANTS.
PLEASE BUY IDR 200,000 (5 LOT) WORTH OF  BAKRIE & BROTHERS (BNBR)
KEEP IT UNTIL END OF THIS YEAR.
DEC 2009, PLEASE SELL IT AND DONATE TO OB.

IT ONLY COSTS YOU FRACTION OF YOUR FUND.
IF YOU REALLY LOVE EMBAH AND OB COMMUNITY,
PLEASE JOIN ME.

ONLY IDR 200,000. THAT'S ALL I'M ASKING FOR.

Please write your name here:

1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Abdulrahim, Rei, Fifi, Ydizz, jkunci, JT, Tasrul, Dean, Oentoeng, edwinkdr, halim, aimee, ruzli, rully, boyz, troyanese, tirta, billy, frendy, retha, nabila, bettina, tbumi, kusumo_k, andref, hendra, hans, and all my friends in OB community...

This is for Embah and OB, for his lifetime dedication to capital market.

Please tell me you're willing to join.

It's time for us to give a 'real' christmas present to our beloved moderator.

Thank you.

Elaine

Pemerintahan yang jujur & bersih? Mungkin nggak ya?
Temukan jawabannya di Yahoo! Answers!

Kirim email ke