hehehe, ok mr. espur. i'll keep it cool.

it's clear now.
but don't get me wrong about me and mr.FS, i'm his "fans" too. ehehehe ...

let's end it.

salam,

Eddy S. Purnomo wrote:
Keep it cool guys ! I know Mr. FS doesn't boast, I know his capacity. Please don't get offended Mr. FS. The message behind my posting was; For some who have the capacity and for those who have large fund, they can drive the market or stocks, to which ever direction they wanted (Market Maker, Bandar, Fund Manager, whatever you like to call it). So, they pre-draw the Technical Chart before everyone else does (the technical analysts). The technicalist ( I myself a technical believer ) draw the chart after the market is closed using end of day datas. Technical Analysis draw after what have happened, while these market-maker can determine or decide how the Chart should be drawn and how they wanted the chart to look like. These can only happened in "Unefficient Market". Or may be I am wrong. Let's end it here. Cheers.

Kirim email ke