thanks...but i am just nobody, compared to our gurus in this milist...

  Anyway, what i am fearing now is that the buying power may subside sometimes
in early January due to "weird" short term hedge funds maturity....so, the exit
points (for a temporary one) MIGHT be best done whenever the main index hits
around 1820-1860. and wait until consolidation is finished at 1690-1730 (which
could be in the second week of january or early february). On a very best
scenario, however, the main index may continue to try 2,000 by these
months...(referring to the January effect)

  on individual stock like PGAS,  i share most of my target with pak IAN
Situmorang...IDR14,000 MAY be easily to achieve in less than 2 months or even
faster than. BUMI: like or dislike...this company remains the holder of the
largest coal assets in the world...so, if demand for coal (which already
started by expression from India to import moe coal from Indonesia) is
increasing, BUMI and PTBA may benefit much. BUMI has IDR1,200 target, with
round number likely at IDR900 for further investment decision, while PTBA has
IDR3,900 target for 12 month investment with round number is likely at IDR3,500.
  so, investment is on your call....
  disclaimer mode remains ON
  cheers

Bonardo Paruntungan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          yah.. complicated..
tapi makasih... kalu saya boleh komentar tentang
"keberanian pak FS beberapa waktu lalu tentang Indeks
tetap NORTH..." terjawab dengan statement "TLKM 7600"
dan "40 - 45 %"

jika boleh saya tanya lagi :
berapa persen lagi CONFIDENCEnya pak FS terhadap
INDEKS

1. PGAS
2. PTBA
3. BUMI
sektor energi yang belum "terdandani" sentimennya
adalah :
1. OIL
2. divestasi
3. DIREKSI