From: "Angelo Michel" <angelo_m_i_c_h_...@yahoo.com>

Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 07:20:59
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT TO JT, JH, TT and all trainers... don't be cheapskates
-- Re: [ob] Nama-nama pendaftar Training INTERMEDIATE : "Price and Volume
Relationship Analysis" (batch 1)..Last Call..Lokasi tanggal 2 Mei 2009 di Twins
Plaza Hotel..!!

Dear Elaine,

JSX Trader shares knowledge for free in this forum.
OB shares spaces with this forum.
It's already a win-win-solution, simbiosis mutualisma kalau inget pelajaran
biologi SMP.

Best regards,