wah... disaat DOW naik tebel... kita malah attret neh...hihihi... dah capek ya
om BD ?? ngeshort nya kebablasan yak ?

Angela
http://www.dbc-network.com/index.php?id=truelove

--- On Tue, 5/5/09, poetra <poetra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

_.___
Messages in this topic (20) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Files | Photos | Database | Polls

MARKETPLACE

I'm happy I lost my Job. Now I make $12,000/mo online! See how I do it:
WealthResource.org.

I Got Fired But now make $350/day online!.

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for
the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional

Recent Activity

 12
New MembersVisit Your Group