How about indy ? any research issued ?

kamsiah

--- On Mon, 5/4/09, Cumi Cabe Ijo <cumie...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Cumi Cabe Ijo <cumie...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] FW: Citigroup Investment Research - Bumi Resources; Sell: Unexciting 1Q09 Earnings
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, May 4, 2009, 11:44 PM

Nih ada pembandingnya, komentar CS soal lapkeu Q1 BUMI:

Indonesia Equity Sales

CS Indo: Leading Indicators bottoming, BI rate cut 25bps?, 1Q09- Above expectation BUMI & In line RALS!

BUMI RESOURCES (BUMI): Above expectation 1Q09-thanks to contracted ASP & Tax

iSay: CS Coal benchmark average prices are now $75/t for 2009F and $80/t for 2010F onwards, therefore earnings review is expected (please note 2Q09 ASP is likely lower than 1Q09 ASP) as our previous earnings estimates were for $100/t for 2010F. At Rp1,620, BUMI is trading cheapest in the sector on 6.7x-8.6x 2009-2010 Consensus PER, compared to ITMG (@Rp15,550- 7.0x-9.2x respective consensus), PTBA (@9,600- 8.0x-9.8x respective consensus), ADRO (@Rp1,120- 7.6x-9.9x respective consensus), and UNTR (Rp9,500- 12.7x-10.9x respective consensus). I continue recommending BUMI as Trading Buy.

·         Haider Ali (Daily): Pending to detail comments and earnings review, Financial results were ahead of our estimates on two counts: ASP in 1Q09 was 25% above our FY09 estimate but that would include legacy 2008 priced contracts and ASP should come down over the year if spot coal does not improve. Second, the tax rate in 1Q09 was 14% against our FY09 estimate of 30% (management guidance). Profit before tax for 1Q09 was much closer at 30% of our FY09 forecast.
·         1Q09 Production / sales volumes are below expectation. This has been the case for all Indonesian coal miners that have reported so far because of weather related slowdown. Management is retaining FY09 target of 56mn tonnes. This would require production of 15mn tonnes per quarter for the next three quarter, which is quite challenging. "Normalised" quarterly production run rate for Bumi is about 12 mn tonnes, and only exceeded 15m tonnes only in 4Q08. Unit production costs seems to be flattening out and is in line with our estimates.

Q: Cumi-cumi mempunyai delapan kaki atau delapan tangan?