Gimana dong proyek donasi akhir des 09 kalau Elaine pergi, sedih deh gua
denger berita serti ini pagi2.hihihihi

  _____

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Hanif Mantiq
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 8:06 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ob] My resignation letter to Embah and OB community..

*thanks and wish u all the best*
My resignation letter to Embah and OB community..
Posted by: "Elaine Sui" elainesui83@ <mailto:elainesui83%40gmail.com>
gmail.com
Mon May 4, 2009 8:46 am (PDT)

*Dear Embah & friends,
I know this sounds ridiculous,. .. but please allow me to resign. I've been
here for more than two years, from the start of the nastiest bear attack,
until the most aggresive bull rally today. I think I've served my purpose
well for the community, especially for retail investors (the majority of OB
members), so they won't get wiped out from the market. The bull market has
been up and running, I feel that making a BUY call is like 700pts too late,
so I leave that to other ppl here.
Hey, even monkeys can make money in bull market, right.. lolz.. [?]
**** Don't worry, it's a loooong bull run until 2012 and may continue until
the next 10 years, but for now I'll try my best to have IDX make new high
this year. Just be patient.** Three years from now you'll be at least 5-10x
richer than today. Invest now. Indonesia has a bright future and we expect
it to be once again an Asian Economic Tigers in the upcoming years, so don't
miss it.
** See you later Embah, and all my friends in OB. It's been an honour to be
here. Oh, and don't forget about your donation next Christmas, alright
? [?]I may not be here but I will always remember you guys.
**From the deepest bottom of my heart, I'd like to say 'Thank you'. *
*
God bless us all.*
*Elaine Sui
**PS: Oh I almost forgot, I have a bonus for everyone. JT, please update
your watchlist on MNC Group and its subsidiaries, potential ten folders.*
[?]

Kirim email ke