Sorry rully that me just upset from the article from Jakarta Globe. There is no
need to go to court to prove. because i have nothing to prove.

I am one of the minority shareholder. Of course we depend on you. Please kindly
explain why there is sudden change.

My mistake for my statement. I fully take it back. Hope you forgive me. Of
course all statement below are for jokes only. Like margin call etc. But if you
take that seriously I am sorry.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Rully" <rullymainsa...@...> wrote:

> PH,
>
> Would you be kind enough to clarify this allegation? Or should we go to court
> so you can prove your allegation?
>
> Salam,
> Rully

Kirim email ke