Kok inform-nya klo udah kejadian?

Trus dimana hebatnya? Hehehehe *piss bro*

-----Original Message-----
From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of oentoeng_q
Sent: 13 February 2007 15:44
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Fw: Timah (TINS IJ, BUY --- TP 11.000)

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> , "Giri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hahaha..
>
> Pak Oen ini bisa aja,
> barangkali aja TINS bisa nyalib si PGAS
> siapa tahu?

Hari ini jam 15.34 TINS SALAMAN dg PGAS di 8950
Saya "tahu" sejak minggu kemarin...
Apakah saya SAKTI????

Sama sekali TIDAK...just PLANNED AGENDA....and MISSION
ACCOMPLISHED!!!

> :)
> peace

The information contained in this email is or may be confidential, legally
privileged, and proprietary in nature or otherwise protected by law from
disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of any part of this mail is
strictly prohibited and unlawful. If you received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender or our email administrator at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and delete it from your system. Thank you.

Kirim email ke