From: boyz <m457...@yahoo.com.sg>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 12:58:40 AM
Subject: [ob] pesen dari BOZZ

pesen dari BOZZ ... katanya gini:

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ===

Money isn't everything ...

it can buy a bed - but not sleep
it can buy a clock - but not time
it can buy you a book - but not knowledge
it can buy you a position - but not respect
it can buy you medicine - but not health
it can buy you blood - but not life
it can buy you sex - but not love

So you see, Money isn't everything, and it often causes pain and suffering.
i tell you this because i am your friend,
and as you friend i want to take away your pain and suffering...

so give me all your money and i will suffer for you.

rgds,
BOZZ

gitu katanya...

salam,