1. Hyper? - deflation --> cos there is a recent build up of inventories and
excess production capacity and low demand - as for SEX ... i dont know.
2. Unfavourable election outcome --> has been predicted cos there is a slim
chance that any candidate can attain 50% vote
3. Mounting unemployment --> the US is currently standing at 9.5% with many
states already reporting  a 10+ % of unemployment
4. North Korea missile 'incident' --> not likely to happen cos NK can not
sustain any attack without the backing from Russia and China

It is very interesting that you said certain stock will reach 4xx and the
index will reach an big boost UP while predicting a big drop in the market
for 3rdQ 09, can it create a rally big and fast enough to catch up on the
drop in 3rdQ on the 4thQ?

And yes i would love to see a bear or several bears (the BIGGER the BETTER).

2009/7/4 Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

> *Well, at the end I'll beat the crap out of everyone.. lolz.. **[?] No,
> really I want a bear. Wanna see my bear? **[?]. You'll see a bear in this
> form:*
>
>    1. *Hyperdeflation.** Everything will be (and have been) sold at a
>    discount, clothes, phones, cars, electronics, sex,stocks, debts. Note that
>    this has slight impact to energy such as coal, oil or palm oil.*
>    2. *Unfavored election result.** Ah, no comment on this one.*
>    3. *Mounting unemployment (US & Eurozone).** No jobs means no tax, no
>    health care, no insurance, no spending. Refer to #1. They will start to
> seek
>    job in Asia and speak our language. [?]*
>    4. *North Korea missile 'incident'.** It will be very VERY provocative
>    to the west. *
>
> *Long term (2012) is still bullish, IDX still holds as the best performing
> yet volatile market. Short term (3Q09), you'll feel that you're gonna throw
> up on you computer screen. Buy on weakness. I dunno what's gonna happen in
> the future, but better be prepared of anything, as any smart money would
> be. *
> *
> *
> Of course, as always you have the right *not* to follow my advice. It's
> your money, not mine, not my business.
> *
> *
> *