From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 23:59:50
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] Kehabisan good news?

*Dear JT, my friend,

I'm a true contrarian, that's all. I buy when someone's willing to sell
lower, and sell when someone's willing to buy higher, like what happened
today. What else should I do? I was just doing what any smart investor would
do. Any good trader would do. Any speculator got to do.* *
*
*You can love me or hate me for that, but at least I'm honest. I'm not hired
 to be nice or lovely. I'm hired to make money, and that's what I'm doing
now. There's no such thing as 'good' or 'bad' in financial market, only
profit or loss. I don't care about reputation or the 'woman of the year'
thing. All I care about is making money and avoid losses.*
*
*
*And yes, I told everyone to invest (eight months ago), but now if I sense
danger then I should be prepared for it, and I want YOU to be prepared as
well. *
*
*
Elaine

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 4:52 PM, JT <jsxtra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Hehe…, fully cash dear…? What are you, trader now..?  hehe
>

> Jangan nakut-nakutin, EL.., kesian newbie.., pls deh J
>

> JT

Kirim email ke