Yeah i love decepticons, esp. devastator.... :-)
reminds me of untr + hexa + smcb.... hahahaa

Steven Tan wrote:
Thought you're being decepticons now. You're the one who keep transform right he he.
Never thought girls will like transformer too :-)
You don't need to be decepticons, just give us the energon to bring earth to the north.

On 7/11/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't do that. Decepticons can. Ha ha ha..
>
> Elaine
>
> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:54 PM, fifi young <fifiyoun...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Rully minta Elaine jangan membantai BUMI
>> ke Selatan, bisa berdarah-darah...
>> Kalo Elaine cinta dan sayang Rully...
>> Bawalah ke Utara yang sejuk dan indah...
>> Wuahahaha......
>>

>> On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:22 PM, VF ™ <vnnfortuna...@rocketmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>

>>> Ini puisi mengenai bumi ya... Bakal ke utara gt..
>>> Trus ke selatan apaan..
>>>
>>> *Kompor mode on
>>>
>>> - VF -
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>> From: "EB»" edbami...@gmail.com
>>> Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:15:32 +0000
>>>
>>> To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
>>> Subject: Re: [ob] At the crossroad [for someone who asked for one]
>>>
>>> Ya El, Pak Rully bikin buat elu supaya senin elu kagak sensi lagi trus
>>> lancar dah semuanya...hehehehemmm
>>>
>>> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung
>>> Teruuusss...!

>>> From: Elaine Sui
>>> Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:09:49 +0700
>>> To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>