--- Pada Sen, 13/7/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> menulis:

Dari: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Judul: Re: [ob] Trading Diary: Markets Warn Of Correction
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Senin, 13 Juli, 2009, 5:36 PM

Would you  change your name (I believe in Elaine) to something more powerful
like 'Desolatorz' or 'Trader buster' or 'MeSoKinky' or 'jayteagotnodixxx' or
'ammabutsurfa'.

Pick something cooler.

Elaine

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 4:56 PM, I believe in Elaine <siangmalamphoto@