----- Original Message -----
Subject: Is the Bull Exhausted? (Indonesia)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:41:19
From: eve...@chartnexus.com <eve...@chartnexus.com>

                  Is the Bull Exhausted?
The Composite has been on an uptrend and many traders would take this
opportunity to long the market. Happy times indeed, however is the bull
run coming to an end? Let us take a look at the composite

                    As you can see, the composite is
currently trading near the recent high at 2110. For the uptrend to
continue, it needs to form a higher high. In order for this to happen,
we have to wait for a breakout in the chart.. Look out for a long candle
being formed with healthy volume.
This would be useful information to traders. But how do we use this
information and apply them to our trades? Join us for our upcoming
events to learn more.

                            Location
                            Date
                            Time
                            Event
                            Details!

                            ALiLa Hotel
                            26/07/2009
                            10.00am - 12.00pm
                            Stock
Selection with ChartNexus - An
event specially to meet the needs of traders to help pick potential
stocks with right strategies
                            Click
For Details!

                      Always
Our Best,
                      ChartNexus
Team.
unsubscribe
from this mailing list, please visit
http://www.chartnexus.com/support/contactus.php

      &quot;Coba Yahoo! Mail baru yang LEBIH CEPAT. Rasakan bedanya sekarang!
http://id.mail.yahoo.com&quot;

Kirim email ke