no, don't go... personally, i appreciate your point of view...  u look at the big picture that's hard to do because it requires complex datas...  i rely only on HOTS... (:    some of us are not daily trader... we aim at a bigger point profits...  we ride the up cycle...  drop us hints once in a while, would you ?

--- On Tue, 7/14/09, Rei <highwaysta...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Rei <highwaysta...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] jangan kasi el barang
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 10:23 AM

Up to you...I personally don't mind having you here.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:22 AM, Elaine Sui <elainesui83@ gmail.com> wrote:

Do you want me to go?

Elaine

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Rei <highwaystar91@ gmail.com> wrote:

Then...why are you still here, darling?

2009/7/14 Elaine Sui <elainesui83@ gmail.com>

Nope, don't want to. You can have as many as you wish. I'm not interested.

Elaine

2009/7/14 artomoro9 <artomo...@yahoo. co.id>

udeh hajar kanan lagi....

DISCLAIMER ON

Lebih Bersih, Lebih Baik, Lebih Cepat - Rasakan Yahoo! Mail baru yang Lebih Cepat hari ini!

Kirim email ke