You mean, we should buy company farmasi???  J

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Elaine Sui
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 6:57 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ob] Analisa Elaine

Actually I have the 5th issue, which is the H1N1 strain (swine flu) outbreak
that -our analysts estimated- may take millions of death toll worldwide,
mostly in NA and SA continent This pandemic can severely impact the economy
and bring the US down to its knees.

Hopefully they find the cure quickly. Eating high dose of Vitamin C will
help your body fit, and always take enough rest and maintain the hygiene.
(and accumulate defensive pharma , ask JT for entry points)

Note:

In 1918, H1N1 hit almost half of the world population, causing up to 20
millions of deaths.