From: billy_wta60 <billybudima...@yahoo.com>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:03:07 PM
Subject: Re: [ob] DOW .. Oyeee ...

Dear General Artomoro, based on my WTA formula modification, here is the result
for IHSG

Support : 2,128.38 then 2,110.03 then 2,093.54

Resistance : 2,165,08 then 2,183.43 then 2,190.25

Bull Power 44 : 63 Bear Power

(Bull power 30,18 % higher than Bear Power )

Range Day estimate : 54.17 points

Volatiliy decrease to 7,37 % in last 3 days, @ 2,44 %

Conclusion for tomorrow :
Continuation Bull, but volatily has been down from previous,
so beware with pullback action

Sentiment :
Oil at $ 64
Dow try to close above 8,877, now dow at 8,906
Bernanke Speech

WARNING :
why UNVR must down in last trading ???????????? ,

GBU

--- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, "billy_wta60" <billybudiman20@ ...>
wrote:

> iya tuh, UNTR tadi malah diteken, jangan2 bsk naiknya, Bollinger Band udah
> tampak akan melebar tuh, harga nempel di upper band, RSI masih naik meski dia
> area overbought
>
> apalagi UNTR belum naik banyak2 lagi.
>
> GBU
>

> --- In obrolan-bandar@ yahoogroups. com, "Peter Alimin " <milis222@> wrote:
> >
> > Malem ini break 9000 kalee..
> > Cat +10%an pre-op..sp tuh td yg ngeshort untr ama jualan hexa?
> > Sent from my BlackBerry®
> > powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

Kirim email ke