pak wimanto, iching termasuk cabang ilmu fengshui ya pak?

> > Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 01:24:47
> > To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:obrolan-bandar%40yahoogroups.com> >
> > Subject: [ob] [Ask I Ching] Apa yg terjadi dgn BUMI hari ini?
> >

> > Toss on 22 July'09 at 08:24 am WIB
> >
> > Iching answer :
> >
> > apa yg terjadi dgn BUMI hari ini?
> > Yang (New)
> > Yin (New)
> > Yin (New)
> > Yin (New)
> > Yin (Old)
> > Yin (Old)
> > The present is embodied in Hexagram 23 - Po (Splitting Apart): It
will not be advantageous to move in any direction whatever.
> > The first (bottommost) line, divided, shows one overturning the
couch by injuring its legs. The injury will go on to the destruction of
all firm correctness, and there will be evil.
> > The second line, divided, shows one overthrowing the couch by
injuring its frame. The injury will go on to the destruction of all firm
correctness, and there will be evil.
> > The situation is shifting, and Yang (the active masculine force) is
gaining ground.
> > Yang (New)
> > Yin (New)
> > Yin (New)
> > Yin (New)
> > Yang (New)
> > Yang (New)
> > The future is embodied in Hexagram 41 - Sun (Decrease): If there is
sincerity in sacrifice, there will be great good fortune, freedom from
error, firmness and correctness that can be maintained, and advantage in
every movement that shall be made. In what shall this sincerity in the
exercise of sacrifice be employed?
> > The things most apparent, those above and in front, are embodied by
the upper trigram Ken (Mountain), which represents stillness and
obstruction.
> > The things least apparent, those below and behind, are embodied by
the lower trigram K'un (Earth), which is transforming into Tui (Lake).
As part of this process, docility and receptivity are giving way to joy,
pleasure, and attraction.

> > ------
> > Interprestasi ane : BUMI turun

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.  If
you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way
use or rely on the information contained in this email or any attachments.  If
received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete this email and any
attachments from your system.  Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted,
lost, delayed, incomplete or amended.  Standard Chartered PLC and its
subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email or any
attachments and may monitor email traffic.

Standard Chartered PLC is incorporated in England with limited liability under
company number 966425 and has its registered office at 1 Aldermanbury Square,
London, EC2V 7SB.

Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is incorporated in England with limited
liability by Royal Charter 1853, under reference ZC18.  The Principal Office of
SCB is situated in England at 1 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7SB. In the
United Kingdom, SCB is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services
Authority under FSA register number 114276.

If you are receiving this email from SCB outside the UK, please click
http://www.standardchartered.com/global/email_disclaimer.html to refer to the
information on other jurisdictions.

Kirim email ke