Since you can't control the market (except BIG BOZZ probably) why should the crowd be following you?

Market are now more "LOGICAL". They've got the important lesson that "FEAR" is only creating more suffering. To be greedy...of course is not wise enough.

Let's keep the optimism ALIVE since we're flooded with much informations which have created a discouragement.

From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:55:15 AM
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: UPGRADE YOUR TARGET NOW

2nd call, 7 days left, so little time, so many monkeys. SELL NOW.

(yes, I want discount..lolz)

Elaine

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 7:45 PM, Elaine Sui <elainesui83@ gmail.com> wrote:
I don't like repeating myself and I guess you all understand my message. You know, if I can control the market, I want a bull rally forever, right? But you know it's impossible. I cannot stay persistent when fundamentals change.

I officially state my resignation as a bull messenger. There, should be clear enough.

Don't fear, coz JT is here. You can depend on him. He can call me anything he wants. If you don't agree with me, then you are free not to follow. Look, I don't want to argue with anyone, ok? my portfolios are my business, not yours. I have my own judgment.

Elaine