kalau komentar seperti ini bolehlah...........patut untuk diperhatikan.....

Dari: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Terkirim: Kamis, 23 Juli, 2009 23:49:43
Judul: Re: [ob] Re: Tomorrow IHSG 2,200 ?

Elaine juga senang kalau OB family senang. You're all my friends, yeah maybe 2 or 3 are assholes but I can live with that. But I will NOT change my view for 3Q. I know tonight the US market is celebrating good earning reports, but if you look closer they are heavily engineered aka window dressed.

I also aware that most traders don't care about earnings, but not everyone are traders, there are institutional fund managers here and they can't just sell or buy at once like traders, that's why I'm telling to be very careful this quarter. I'm still an investor, IF in this quarter everything goes fine, then we're all good to go. Perhaps I will be a bit late but that won't be a problem.

Come on, I'm not trying to scare you, just telling you to be careful and preserve your HUGE profit you've made for the last eight month, but some ppl get overreacted to my posts (g-man and some daytraders), I understand there always be clashes between tech and fundamentals, and it will stay that way, no matter what. Sad, isn't it..

So I repeat again, I am NOT changing my view for 3Q09.

Elaine