Betting on the Next BRIC Economy

BIG news... I just issued a BUY yesterday for a remarkable investment
opportunity in a nation that is re-emerging as one of the
world's most exciting developing countries.

 You have all heard the
rage over emerging markets and how much money there is to be made. The
catch, of course is... IF you pick the
right investment.

 This country has made a
tremendous comeback the past few years as you will read below. Their
recent successes have been reflected in
the performance of their stock market. The recent pull back in global
markets notwithstanding, their Stock Exchange remains up over 50% in
2009.

I announced my pick yesterday to my subscribers. It's not too late for
you to be a part of the profits. Check out  Global
Stock Investor  today and Profit from the Next BRIC Economy.

                 A Giant Awakes

              As one of the world's largest Muslim nations, this country is
among the top 10 most populous countries in the world after China, India,
and
the United States. Already among the top 20 economies in the world in
terms of GDP, it's also one of the world's largest palm oil producers,
and
perhaps the world's second-largest coal exporter. With its abundant
natural resources, it has recently benefited tremendously from the
China-driven
commodities boom.

 Their economy is also on track
to grow about 4% this year, making it only one of only a handful of
major economies -- including China
and India -- that the International Monetary Fund expects to expand in
2009. Meanwhile, it is also enjoying a new found popularity among
foreign
multinationals like Volkswagen and British American Tobacco.

              Much of the credit for it's recent rise goes to the president,
who has virtually stamped out Islamic terrorism; ended its civil war
with renegade provinces; brought state spending under control; and
launched a popular anti-corruption drive, jailing senior politicians
and central
bank officials.

This is a remarkable turnaround for a country that was, until the last
few years, widely viewed as the world's biggest basket case.
Before then, it was best known for its corruption, Islamic terrorism,
and one of the world's longest-running civil wars. Foreign investors
stayed
clear and Western analysts viewed it as the next Pakistan, rather than the next
China.

               From a Basket Case with a Troubled History...

               ...to "Safe Haven" During Global Financial Crisis

              This country has worked hard to enact sound fiscal and monetary
policies that led to a relatively quick recovery and years of strong
growth. And unlike many developed and developing countries that binged on debt,
they have reduced their government debt to GDP ratio.

Since 1999, government debt as a percentage of GDP has declined to
about 30%. Meanwhile, private investment increased from 19.6% of GDP
to 22.4%. The fiscal budget deficit will be about 2.5% of GDP this year
compared with 7.6% in neighboring countries. That makes this buy one of the
few countries in the world with budget deficits that are lower than -3.0%.

              This is one of the few countries in the world that skirted
recession in 2009. Despite a global slowdown, they still grew at 4.4% in the
first quarter, making it the one of the fastest-growing major economies. And
the Finance Minister is predicting the economy will grow a rate of 4.3%
in 2009.

My subscribers learned yesterday the best way to profit from this
opportunity. It's not too late for you to be apart of the profits...
this is poised to explode in only a matter of weeks