From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:56:21
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [ob] bad joke..!

*I'm sorry. I shouldn't mock ur boyfriend leh.. lolz.. I tend to make fun of
ppl I respect, like JT for example. Anyway, good job everyone, and you have
my respect, Art. Really do. I read you want to make IDX a new high? well
that WAS my dream too, so I fully support your mission even though the
profit will not be mine. Carry on, General. God bless you. (I'm not making
excuses anyway, I'm still cashing out, only 3 days left)**
*
*I just wonder, if I turned to be wrong, will ppl take it personally and
hate me?
**
*
Elaine