Indonesian statistics agency is scheduled to announce Jul09 inflation on Monday
(8/3), which would come lower than the Jun09 figure. We expect Jul09 CPI
inflation to come in at 0.30% mom or 2.55% yoy. Higher base effect last year
(1.37% mom in Jul08) will still result in lower annual inflation. Year-to-date
inflation is 0.51%

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "jsx_consultant" <jsx-consult...@...>
wrote:

> Saham2 terbaik biasanya diangkat terakhir....
>
> Sepertinya scenarionya: IHSG naik terus sampe tgl 31 July lalu
> digebug TANPA AMPUN...
>
> Jadi UNVR kemarin naik untuk membuat kenaikan IHSG hari ini
> terlihat lebih kecil.
>

> --- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, agri lover <sanjaya.aris@> wrote:
> >
> > PTBA[?] hehehe... kasian tuh dianggurin..
> > apa sell on news[?]
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Tasrul <Tasrul@> wrote:
> >

> > >  Buy yg belum naik dan masih banyak kejadian diatas rata-rata…ntar lagi
> > > jagoan ane bakal ditarik nih....
> > >

> > > IHSG per sesi satu…
> > >

> > > * *
> > >
> > > *Tasrul*
> > >                                                         PT. Overseas
> > > Securities
> > >
> > > Research
> > > Analyst
> > > Plaza Bapindo Mandiri Tower Lt.16
> > >
> > > *tas...@*
> > >                                  Jl. Jend.Sudirman Kav.54-55
> > >

> > >          Jakarta – 12190, Indonesia
> > >

> > >                                      Phone 62.21.5277008
> > >

> > >                                      Fax    62.21.5277009
> > >

> > > *DISCLAIMER:* This email and any files transmitted with it are
> > > confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and intended
> > > solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
> > > Any use of the information contained herein (including, but not limited
> > > to,
> > > total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form)
> > > by
> > > persons other than the named addressee(s) is prohibited. Please notify the
> > > sender immediately if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete
> > > this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or opinions
> > > presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not
> > > necessarily represent those of the company. PT. Overseas Securities
> > > accepts
> > > no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Kirim email ke