No Mr. FS I am the one who must learn a lot from you for your focus and
determination. Salute to you, too.

On 3/6/07, Frederick Schubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   bravo....
salute to you....
deep respect...
cheers

*Bettina Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

 I just realized that the level has been reached in January.. I made
mistakes.

On 3/6/07, Frederick Schubert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   i thought you are for 1610.....
>
> *Bettina Tan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:
>
>  Condusive environment on neighbouring country, in addition to internal
> factors such as lower SBI rate may spark a new bull rally. In technical
> minor support has been touched and market is now trying to find their
> resistance.
>

>  ------------------------------
> Never miss an email again!
> Yahoo!
Toolbar<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>alerts
 you the instant new Mail arrives. Check
> it out.

Never Miss an Email
Stay connected with Yahoo! Mail on your mobile. Get
started!<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=43909/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/services?promote=mail>

Kirim email ke