*The latest report of US GDP and Unemployment (like we all know) were still
bad (though better than expected), but Asian markets are decoupling their
western counterpart. Fascinating. I'm bullish again (well I always bullish
for long term anyway) Did you miss the train? So did I, but hey don't worry!
[?] I still keep my long term target for Bakrie & Brothers x3 and MNC Group
x5 for Christmas 09.

Buy ASIA on US weakness (If you know what I mean). Correction will come
sooner or later but do not panic, it's a buying oportunity, just hold what
you already have. I'm still expecting to see some discount to buy.

INVEST.

(If you want to LOL me, please send email to elainesu...@gmail.com, do NOT
send to this mailing list. I suck on short term strategy God damnit...
argghh.. [?])

Elaine*

<<330.gif>>

<<320.gif>>