What is Shanghai incident?

Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

-----Original Message-----
From: Stock Breeder <stock.bree...@yahoo.com>

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:33:03
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ob] BNBR 2 weeks more than 20%.. Target Price "STILL" 144 (the 8th
day)

Hii all.. What an amazing day hah??? =)..

My 3 rules really help me through this tough day with a great result.. I put a
pink color below referring about those 3 rules that I posted yesterday.. Anyway
I would like to say a million thanks to the Bozz for his kindness to fulfilled
my wish for a Hammer candle ^^.. Thanks Boss =)..

Anyway let's recap today's movement.. Can you guess amount of money that soar
from BNBR today???.. My calculation is around 15 Bio.. How bout urs???..Today's
volume shrink again lower than previous rally which means it's a healthy
correction for me.. No special threat detected so far at BNBR =).. If u look at
BNBR chart then u'll see that it's EMA5 gives a strong support for the price to
continue it's up trend.. Anyway I'm sure most of u know what Hammer candle
means???^^...  For me simple logic definition of a Hammer is that power of
buyer succeed to win againts the power of seller.. Especially if we've a longer
lower shadow.. Wowww sexy ^^..

Anyway signs for another suistainable BNBR rally is not clear yet.. Several
indcators are still in the Over Bought area... But at least a Hammer plus DOW's
positive movement may gives us some momentum to trigger the up movement for
tomorrow.. Hope the Bozz is kind enough to gives us an escalation around 137..
If he's willing to gives more especially when supported with a good number of
volume (around 400 Bio) then please hold ur BNBR tightly ^^.. Oh yeah if
another "Shanghai Incident" occured again tomorrow just prepare your arsenal to
shoot at 125-127 area!!!.. No need to be panic ;p..

Hv a nice trade ^^