That’s right that to Be a daily trader really needs such effort n energy
And to be an investor you need a tough mind and mentality

Both would need strategy and some degree of expertise in some fields

A3K

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
stock.bree...@yahoo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 9:30 AM
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ob] ::DOW -100 nihh:: U.S. Stocks Fall on Concern Rally
Outpaced Recovery Prospects

Morning Mr.Rei..

>From ur words I catch up that ur an investor.. Would u mind to share ur
time horizon of investing???.. N I noticed that u also pay attention on
what's going on day per day.. May I know whether u sell or just close the
screen if the hull comes???.. I always want to be an Investor like u but
end up as a daily trader :(.. Being a daily trader really needs such
effort n energy.. I'm afraid I can't hv the same energy n performance as
times goes by.. So if u don't mind I need ur advise n expertise as an
Investor.. Thx.. Hv a gr8 holiday :)..