Dear Elaine, agree with you, as we know Economy is a BIZARRE TEACHER.
Ordinary teacher always punish the naughty, lazy, stupid students and give
reward to the bright one. But Economy do with different way, Economy will
punish the bright one and give reward to the naughty, lazy, stupid one.

Asia (specially China) is the bright one right now and US is the most
naughty, lazy one. US get the reward (money, help, sympathy  everywhere) and
China get the punish (Rule to slowdown). Really BIZARRE.

Regards

JV

1xdmVwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzE2NTIzNTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDAxNzc5BG1zZ0lkAz
E4Njc4NARzZWMDZG1zZwRzbGsDdm1zZwRzdGltZQMxMjUwODM1Mzkx> Re: China
Third-Quarter GDP Seen up 8.5%, No Inflation

Posted by: "Elaine Sui"
<mailto:elainesu...@gmail.com?subject=%20re%3a%20china%20third-quarter%20gdp
%20Seen%20up%208%2E5%25%2C%20No%20Inflation> elainesu...@gmail.com

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 pm (PDT)

*We all know that China Mainland (along with Japan) is funding the US
recovery by buying their debts and shares, to keep them afloat because US is
the biggest consumers of China and Japan products.

But at the same time, the China govt is planning to cool down their own
economy from overheating, and to avoid oversupply, so it's pretty
dilemmatic.

I'd say it's limited, unless China is going to apply protectionism to US
imports. They (China) are piling up everything from the world, cash, energy,
natural resources, man powers, they are buying everything.

And they will either use it for their own good (domestic spending), or sell
back to everyone at pretty much higher price (unlikely though, I mean who's
gonna buy them?). After the fall of communism (soviet union) in 1991,
capitalism and globalization has inflated the economy, and burst 3 times in
1997 (Asia financial crisis), 2001 (dot com bubble) and 2008 (sub prime).

China is aware of this facts, and their govt really have to stop the bubble
at some point, or it will take the global economy down. Rather than taking
aggressive action such as protectionism, they must take more subtle
approach, such as limiting money supply.

I can't say much as it still in progress, but I believe they will find a way
out of this.

Elaine**
*

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Peter Alimin <
<mailto:milis222%40live.com> milis...@live.com> wrote:

> Nice comment..
> One more question, how about the effect(to indonesia &asia) 'china tight
> policy' ?(rumour/news[?])
> Thanks.
> Sent from my BlackBerryR
> powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT