momentum brother, its a forward looking play that is not too forward
to be materialized. bottomline could be folding only by 1% Increase In
the Net Margin. Their management also highly aware w this. Gross
Margin 08 is  6.8% and we all noted that 08 was a pressure year to
Construction because of high material expenses. Management hint that
they are aiming an 8-10% Gross Margin for this year. Which i
personally think is reasonable given 2007 Gross Margin is 8.8%.
Materials is deflating this year. Their P & L should drastically
improve. Blockade to the play is 3 % upfront tax on revenue and a
relatively high valuation. Nonetheless i am putting it for 'domestic
demand story' selections in my portfolio. not a quite much loading.
But it might deliver element of 'surprises' should things go as
management had hint. I prefer this counter go cheaper so i can scoop
it as both a bargain and growth bet.

--
Each piece, or part, of the whole nature is always an approximation to
the complete truth, or the complete truth so far as we know it. In

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: