STRIKE ONE!

--- Pada Jum, 18/9/09, Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com> menulis:

Dari: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Judul: Re: [ob] $10000000000000000000 question (and $0 answer)
Kepada: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Tanggal: Jumat, 18 September, 2009, 9:39 PM

Oh come on, lots of ppl has insulted me many times, do you ever feel bad about it, no? Course not. Don't be so sensitive bout everything unless you're a girl.. lolz..

I found his question was rather funny that's all,.. I mean, he asked about another 1000 rally, don't you think it's a bit too much for now? But I know I shouldn't do that, so I'm sorry. Haryanto, I apologize for what I've done to you. Please,..

By the way, you're insulting the US president. Even if you're feeling untalented, you shouldn't do that.

Elaine