ETF is boring
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: Elaine Sui <elainesu...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:10:48
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ob] ETF

*I'm thinking about ETF in IDX. What do you think about..
*

   - *All-Commodity ETF (GSCI benchmark)
   *
   - *MSCI-EMI ETF
   *
   - *Bakrie Seven ETF (hey, can't live without 'em..lolz)
   *
   - *All-Defensive ETF (consumers, telecomms, infrastructure)*
   - *Crude Oil ETF, USDIDR ETF, etc*

*Note that each ETF has its own SHORT version. (All commodity Short ETF,
Bakrie Seven Short ETF, etc). **Do you think these kind of products will
sell in IDX? Instead of buying individual stock, you can invest like a pro
by buying ETF. Please share your opinion..

Thanks.

Elaine*

Kirim email ke