Setelah BBKP tadi Rebound......,
Giliran AALI & UNSP

-----Original Message-----
    From: "Ari"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 4/10/07 10:47:01 PM
    To: "obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com"<obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
    Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Watch!! BBKP & ASII

      Yusuf  A. Winoto is to publish a report on Bank Bukopin, a mid-size bank.
Net profit is to grow robust at 25% and 14% in FY07-08. We like its business
strategy that targets consumer and commercial segments. Through an innovative
product called Swamitra, the bank is able to generate interest income and
fee-based income. We recommend BUY with target price Rp725, providing 21%
upside potential.
      Highlights
      •    Bank Bukopin (BUY): Overlooked and Underrated
      ·         Astra International (BUY): Toyota’s sales rose 49% M/M in Mar

      ._,___

    Kunjungi halaman depan Yahoo! Indonesia yang baru!

Kirim email ke