Seems the message is please don't short my stock pick as I hold vast amount
of that until I ordered you so as I had finished offloading my part ...
gezzz ...

Top of ANTM : 16000 (still become resistant)
Top of INCO : 64000
Top of TINS : 14650

I saw a possibilitiy that IHSG will have a correction for few days. Now, big
players is offloading part of their portfolio. Indonesia market is not like
DJ. All things happened in JSX is artificial, you can learn it from May 2005
where the JSX make huge correction, so bullish market is a best time to
offload portfolio for big player and bearish market will be time for entry
for big player. Retail investor and trader just follow the market.

So, I will recommend to offload portfolio every time JSX reach new high as
recently happened and be ready with hard cash for crash market.

Regards,