WOOOII…!!  ngegombal aje, tengah hari bolong nih…, ayo Kerja…kerja…., haha

From: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com [mailto:obrolan-ban...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of boyz®
Sent: 22 Oktober 2009 14:09
To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ob] Re: BUMI--@ Elaine

She's mine??
Bener kamu ga cemburu hon?

hehe..

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 12:02 PM, It's Elaine! <elainesu...@gmail.com> wrote:

TA? okay, Boyz, she's yours

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 11:08 AM, sheila.tjandra <sheila.tjan...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Wow..what a scary questions,two thumbs up for u..
I'm a new bie technicalist n that's why i want to learn from master
technicalist in OB.
Why BUMI? already at support i think..almost all trader have BUMI in their
portfolio.
About Fundamental, no..no..i dont know,Need to learn more from u.

Regards,
ST