No one can be blamed including M. Rozak. That's the nature of stock market.

Market makers take lead. We just follow their game. If we think that we are
against the market, simply cut-loss, period!.

Market Maker, BOZZ or whatever we may call is just FOCUSING on Making Money as
much as possible. They will use every single momentum to create FEAR and
OPTIMISM for the sake of their best interest.

There is no free lunch in stock market. Our gain isn't at the mercy of
BOZZ/BANDAR. Even Ordinary people is much nicer than BOZZ/Market
Maker/BANDAR/HEDGE FUND.

So we must be prepared!!! Loss or gain is a matter of time, it is a matter of
luck and it's a matter of the way we see, that's all!!!

Hehehe...(ternyata tidak semudah yang dibayangkan untuk mendapat cuan di stock
market kecuali beli pgas di 1050 dan hold hingga sekarang).

Sent from my XL BlackBerry®.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."