Horas.......

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JT™
  To: obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [ob] THE BLINK OF GAMBINO

    Whahahahaha.....

  (Sori numpang ketawa doang)

  www.jsxtrader.com

  “ Trade By Rules, Not HOPE “

  From: Dean Earwicker <dean.earwic...@gmail.com>
  Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 16:58:02 +0700
  To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>

  Gw terjemahin deh..

  2009/10/28 brahmakumbara007 <brahmakumbara...@gmail.com>

    BOZZ, UB, Consigliere, Capo, Stronzo, Babbo, Comare, & All My Goomahs!

   Halo temans!

    Buena Sera!

  Apa kabar?

    Go think it's time to buy & buy & buy. I love it! Kinda feeling lickin' my
bumpy Belluci's twin back there.

  Cut loss aje.

    Real deal has just begun, babbos. I have 50% REAL GAIN. And U deserve 1% of
it; that's if I have enough mercy.

  Cut loss aje.

    Go on thinking buying below the mouth of croco, lizard or naked frog,
whatever U call it. This shaky road is just the beginning. Go on cheerleading &
collecting the debris.

  Cut loss aje.

    We're clapping hands on it.

  Cut loss aje.

    Like Gambino ever told "One Blink One Sweep Over". Not even DE, BOYZ, or
Halim's aggregated testicolis can stop us from turning the way around.

  Cut loss aje.

    I've been controlling the party & on the way to build bigger agenda. At
least, start with 7 naked soldiers in the B7. All La Famiglia capos're moving
on.

  Cut loss aje.

    Watch your back & keep your nose clean babbos!

  Cut loss aje.

    "Play your gut, not simply just the closing candle of today." Goodbye, see
U next year!

  Cut loss aje.

    I'm having bullish early evening adrenalin rush with 38 D goomah Ziziani
now. Imagine it.

  Udeelaaah cut loss aje.

    Stata Buon!

  Salam nidji! (halah mafia kok dengerin nidji.:))))

    BK

Kirim email ke