Below is a nice reflection, you may consider to read and internalize it!!!.

Change Is the Basis of
Life

Because everything changes from moment to moment,
 we can only treasure everything in this moment.
Because everything changes from moment to moment,
 we should not be attached to anything in this moment. - stonepeace

The
work of acknowledging everything in mindfulness leads us to a deeper view of
what life is. It is very important to understand that impermanence is not a
negative aspect of life. Impermanence is the very basis of life. If what exists
were not
impermanent, no life could continue. If a grain of corn were not impermanent,
it could not become a corn plant.If a tiny child were not impermanent, she could
not grow into an adult.

Life
is impermanent, but that does not mean it is not worth living. It is precisely
because of its impermanence that we value life so dearly. Therefore we must
know how to live each moment deeply and use it in a responsible way.If we are
able to live
the present moment completely, we will not feel regret later. We will know how
to care for those who are close to us and know how to bring them happiness.
When we accept that all things are impermanent, we will not be incapacitated by
suffering when things decay and die. We can remain peaceful and content in the
face of change, prosperity and decline, success and failure.

(Thich Nhat Hanh)

Kirim email ke