It means the NP increase more than five folds than last year. Is there any
information of the average realised selling price in Q1? Based on LME price,
the average price for April 2007 is much more higher than the average price
in Q1 and it expected to go beyond US$55 this year. When it happen then it
is expected that Q2 and above NP will be much higher. Anyone have analysis
of this stock?