Ini saya ada link yang membahas mengapa meskipun kita memliki Trading System
yang handal tetap kita mengalami kekalahan yang membuat kita kerap ragu dan
menyalahkan trading system kita. Isinya menurut saya cukup bagus. Silahkan
diunduh jika berminat...

*Do you know the #1 problem that is getting in the way of
your trading success? Is it slippage? High commissions?
A reliable trading system? An easy-to-follow method?

It's none of the above.

The #1 problem is actually... You!

Here's the deal, almost everyone is running around looking
for the "holy grail", or at least a method that comes close.
Yeah, I know you've heard that before. What you may not have
heard, though, is that even the best method will fail
miserably if the person trading it doesn't have the mental
maturity to "pull the trigger" consistent with the method.

What does that mean? It means that the trader often gets in
the way of the method because the trader is HUMAN. This
concept is so important and critical to your trading; I'm
surprised that there isn't more focus on it. Well, maybe I'm
not surprised.

After all, talking about the "soft" stuff around trading
just isn't as sexy and exciting as talking about entry methods
and the results they can achieve.

I'd like to give you an eBook as a gift that dives deep on this
subject. It's 35 pages of trading wisdom that you don't hear
every day. It's not a system, and it's not a method. But
without understanding this, you could be harming your trading
success no matter what your trading method is.

Download "Mental Fitness for Traders"
http://www.meta-formula.com/mental-fitness.html*

Kirim email ke