MAKRO US kayaknya bagus pak..ini beberapa datanya..kalau orang sudah banyak
yang mulai kerja..pasti secara makro membaik..

1.Stocks rose as investors speculated the European Union may come up with
a solution for the budget deficits of Greece and Spain. The Standard
& Poor’s 500 Index gained 0.3 percent to 1,066.19.
2.The unemployment rate fell to 9.7 percent in January, the lowest since
August, and manufacturers hired for the first time in three years,
Labor Department figures showed.
3.
“While the economic recovery now under way is likely to be modest, we
expect it to continue,” Chenault said.(American Express)
4. Baltic Dry Index plus 30 to 2715 (BDI the Index tracks worldwide
international shipping prices of various dry bulk cargoes.)
5.
Companies have been doing capital expenditure spending first . . . and
only hiring when they have to. Greater hiring leads to greater spending
"So far, we have seen the revenue improvements, and the beginnings of
better profits".
6. BLS reported that in January, persons unemployed “due to job loss”
decreased by 378,000 to 9.3 million.
7. The Underemployed – Persons who want full time jobs but working part time
instead — fell from 9.2 to 8.3 million in January
8. Temporary help services added 52,000 jobs — that is a leading indicator of
future hiring
9. The Household survey showed growth of 541,000 workers. In a recovery,
this tends to pick up new employees (especially at smaller firms)
faster than other measures
10. After experiencing steep job losses earlier in the recession, job losses in
manufacturing has moderated considerably.
11. Retail trade employment rose by 42,000 in January, after showing little

change in the prior 2 months.
12. Dow climbs nearly 200 poin in the last few hours to end plus 10 for the day
Friday.
13. China 2009's Fiscal Revenue growth Exceeds target as recovery raised taxes.
14. RBA says Australian Economy to accelerate even as interest rates increase.
15. oil price rise http://www.oil- price.net/