nggak apa bozz, bung Lee mau beli terus dikasih aja terus, kita buy back
setelah dia cut loss aja. Ingat ini skenario Mei 2005 dan sedikit
dikombinasi dengan crash August 2006

On 5/24/07, macan cuan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  hehehe....... simbah hatow said .....
ga jadi presiden ya ngga patheken Pak Lee..........

skenario besok nehh..diangkat dikit...lalu dibanting ke batu karang
cadas.....
kita lihat berapa prajurit gugur harakiri .............

disclaimer ON & OFF, that's ur call

*Lee Cwan Yeuw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* wrote:

  USA do not need your country get "bear".. especially... to  keep this
region from china influence
Your "BI Rate" will be down again
The price of your "SUN" continue to rise

So.. what's wrong with your country ???

It is still good

Until now I prefer to invest in your country....

Because  our country don't have natural resources... i must buy ANTM,
INCO, PTBA, AALI, TINS etc

so buy that stock,