Comment

Long term analysis of BUMI.JK up to Vernal Equinox 2011.

Multi-month downside movement from 8.000 level was known as Major impulsive 5
waves. Then followed by upside movement since 2009. Until today we expect the
current trend is moving at wave 2 or B phase, that has high probability to
continue its target to wave 3 or c if not make major complex corrective wave.

However, more than likely wave 2 or B is not complete in weekly time frame.
Seems to make Non Ideal ABC correction with 5 subdivision in wave A. But
overall it is still ABC pattern with typical target to price projection 100%
around 1.470 - 1.560 or above. At least to 1.800 - 1.900 around June 4, 2010

After competing wave 2 or B, it may continue rises for wave 3 or B at least to
3.800 with typical target 4.500 approximately on Jan 7 - Feb 11, 2011, just
before Vernal Equinox Astrological cycle, IF NOT A COMPLEX CORRECTIVE WAVE.

Conclusion

We can take  an advantage by have a long position at wave 2 or B in June 2010
at or above 1.500, then liquidate in early 2011 at or below 4.500

Salam Kasih

Gema

www.stocksforliving.com