boleh nanya ngga bu..    how much do you make in one year ?  50% ?
200% ?

soalnya saya masih ngandelin reksadana dg 30-50% per year, but
consistenly, udah cukup puas segitu aja (dibanding effornya yg almost
zero).

thanks
investor yg msh ngesot

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "Bettina Tan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's a very kind of you Pak.. Even after I sell mine, the stocks
still
> going up even higher. I just follow what in my opinion is right
based on my
> personal analysis. I truly believe that I am nothing in this
market. I bare
> in mind that we can't predict the market future or the way it goes.
Expect
> the unexpected and be prudent with your wealth to be given to your
child or
> even grand child. When there's an upturn prepare for a downturn and
vice
> versa, just as simple as that.
>

> On 10/3/07, Dean Earwicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >    Hehe.. take it easy pak. Mrs Tan is a swing trader (I think)
not an
> > investor. IHSG has formed a doji after 2 days rally, it's a
common sell
> > signal for trader.

Kirim email ke